Whether you enjoy cookies as a snack, want to make them for others or you even want to leave some out for Father Christmas, these are fool proof!
These are soft, chewy and moreish! I know a lot of people tend to struggle with making chewy cookies but I promise this recipe and technique works every time.
Another bonus is that these will not break the bank at all, so wave goodbye to shop bought cookies.
This recipe makes 9 large cookies.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar to a bowl and beat together until soft and fluffy.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the bicarbonate of soda…
View original post 230 more words