- Go to the library.
- If you’re going to take your headphones, play classical/melodic music. If you don’t like such music, play the instrumental to the soundtrack of your favourite movie.
- Take regular breaks to reboot – take a walk, have a snack, try not to stay in your seat.
- Set yourself a deadline to finish the work.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Once you get in the groove don’t stop.
- Once you get out of the groove, take a break or change topic.
- Don’t think about doing the work just do it like you don’t have a choice.